Safety Alarm Gas Leakage Detector Wall Mount Smoke Detector 12V DC
- Working voltage: 12VDC
- Working current: < 100mA
- Working environment: - 10 degree ~ 50 degree
- Work humidity: Less than 97%
- Alarm volume: 10 feet of 75 db
Gas detector main installation in kitchen, effectively prevent
flammable gas leak endanger master life, the front end of sensors
to detect when flammable gas internal voltage circuit can produce
change, the change process can convert control signal processing
circuit issued a warning signal.
New nano technology, sensor with long service life
Coal gas, natural gas, liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum
Coal gas: 0.1 ~ 0.5%,
natural gas: 0.1 ~ 0.3%,
liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) : 0.1 ~ 0.5%
- 10 degree ~ 50 degree
Less than 97%
10 feet of 75 db
Cable way: the acousto-optic alarm/cable output, alarm exclude
Wireless means: alarm launch frequency F: 315M, wireless
transmitting distance (shielding 50M, distance) :
Insulation resistance>50 Omega; Electric strength>1500V AC
---Mounted on the wall or celling, about 30cm above the ground for
LPG or about 30cm below the ceiling for coal gas and natural gas
---Ventilation hole showed as sketch map should be installed down.
---After power-on, the relay output stop, the green indicator shall
be flashed for preheating of sensor which is not in the normal
operation of detection;
---After 3~4 minutes, the green indicator shall be stopped flash
and the relay output shall be closed for normal operation of
---When the ignitable gas is detected, the red indicator shall be
flashed with “di-di-di” alarm sound, after 10’s the relay output is
open until the ignitable gas disappears.
---If the sensor is invalid, the red indicator will be light and
with “di-----” sound continuons.
Connect To Panel
- Install firmly to avoid impact and drop;
- Don’t let dust and oil block the ventilation slots;
- Don’t install product near hot, humid and oiling sources. Don’t
install it near window or fan, where leakage gas can be quickly
- Monthly checking if equipment can work well by pushing a little
gas from a cigar lighter near the ventilation slots.
- Inform to the supplier for warranty if there’s something wrong
with the equipment. Don’t repair or dismantle by unprofessional
- Carefully remove all children and not related people from that
How to do when you are alarmed
- Turn off all gas valve and gas bottle, open all doors and
- Don’t use electrical fans, not turning any contactors. Don’t let
electric sparks appear.
- Waiting till the equipment stop alarm then checking the gas
system or phone to gas supplier to verify it.
- If there’s an auto-valve, it’ll auto-close the gas pipe. After
finalizing all errors of gas system, reset the valve by pulling out
the red button.
The steps of Gas Leakage Alarm making process
1: Chips of the Alarm
2: Solder Added
3: AIT Assembly Integration and Test
4: inspection of the finished products