Healthy And Natural Bamboo toothbrush With Non-toxic Coating Round
Make your life happy!
* The handle is made of Mao bamboo, an environmentally sustainable
timber. The bamboo is heat treated to carbonize the surface of the
bamboo, giving it a quality finish and good service life.The
carbonisation finishing process provides water resistance and
prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal
* The bristles are made from top quality Dupont Tynex Nylon
* The bamboo handle can be disposed of safely by returning to earth
in compost or landfill.
* Private Label printing accepted.
* Edible wax on the handle is used to keep the bamboo from getting
rotten or divided.
* Completely Handmade by Experienced Workers.
|Bristle type||Soft, Medium and Hard|
|Feature||Natural, Environmental, Biodegradable|
|Place of origin||Ningbo, China (Mainland)|
|Bristle material||Dupont Tynex Bristle|
|Handle material||100% biodegradable moso bamboo|
|Logo options||Laser engraving, Silk screen printing|
1) T/T in advance(30% in advance as deposit,T/T the balance against
the B/L copy)
2) L/C at sight
3) Western Union
|Sample||Free samples for quality evaluation, but freight by collect.|
3-7days after confirmed sample details
- Sample is free,courier charge collect.
- Sample fee will be refund after place order.
1. Can we make a custom for the packing?
2. What's the MOQ?
Re: 2000 pieces.
3. Can we get a free sample for quality evaluation?
Re:Yes,but "Freight Collect" instead of "Freight Prepaid".
4. How long does it take to be for customized sample production?
Re:Normally need 10days,but also demand on the detailed
5. How long does the bamboo toothbrush last?
Re:Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush
every 3 months & brushing twice daily with regular flossing for
healthy teeth & gums.
6. How to care your toothbrush?
Re: We recommend you rinse and dry your toothbrush after use to
keep it clean.
7. How to dispose of your toothbrush?
Re:Pull the bristles out with pliers and dispose them in the trash
and you are left with a biodegradable bamboo stick.
8. What’s the payment terms?
Re: T/T in advance(30% deposit and 70% balance before shipping),
L/C at sight, Paypal,Wester Union.